Change Log - 01/04/2019
- Added, the quota for daily quantity SMS for the device or user. The setting can set global or for each device and user.
- Added, new alerts for sensor time active, for two types for a continuous time active and for an accumulated time active.
- Now the location attributes on the map are sorted
- Fixed, the sending default device commands when the command has a device ID
Change Log - 11/19/2018
- Added alerts notified by SMS provided by Plaspy
- Added on the map send commands by SMS by Plaspy
- Added the save button on the top menu for the map, statistics, and SMS
- Added delay to StreetView preview of one second and rising for each request, five milliseconds, if the window has no focus the preview is not updated
- Added SMS headers for SMS Gateway
- Now the alert settings show the last notified date time by email
- Now the alerts have by default the creator user time zone and it does not have the admin user time zone.
- Now when Plaspy fix the date time for the tracker stores the original date time in the attributes field odate
- Fixed the email notification when the alerts finish successively.
- Fixed a bug when the checkpoints are stored
- Added Meiligao protocol sensor status
Change Log - 07/30/2018
- Now when a user is disabled the administrator user can set a disabled message text
- Now the on the device list the device marker is shown and the last location date is a link to the last location.
- Now the users can reset the devices sensor status
- Now on the map, the last location does not require date
- Added on the map the offline device count on the offline devices icon.
- Redesigned the advanced customization now each feature has a tooltip with the picture with the customization
- Redesigned the date time range picker in users, map, statistics and shared access
- Added temperature level for the Ruptela protocol
- Fixed the logo on the login access for the custom domains
- Fixed the error messages in the API calls
- Optimized the offline alerts
Change Log - 05/14/2018
- Added a new area type "route"
- Now on the alerts have a new notification when the alert is over
- Now you can get the device commands sent
- Redesigned alerts dialog
- Added SSL proxy for external resources no https
- Added Recaptcha resources protection
- Added SSL 3 and TLS 1.2 support
- Added unicode support for Tramigo
- Fixed statistics date time range
- Fixed map marker issue when the device is offline and has critical alerts
Change Log - 03/30/2018
- Now the modifications history of the device settings is available
- Now the modifications history can be restored to a date
- Added new speed statistic
- Optimized mobile version redirect
- Fixed the average temperature statistic